Sunday, July 08, 2012

My intense dream about Princess Diana


I had an interesting dream about Princess Diana yesterday morning. We were sitting in a restaurant enjoying ourselves. However, the atmosphere was ruined by Prince Charles' absence. I put my arms around her and said "It's too bad Daddy (Prince Charles) can't be here." Diana shushed me, agitated by the presence of an eavesdropper at the next table.


 I got up and went to a cooler/fridge to get the both of us something to drink. I barely had time to ask her whether she wanted apple juice or orange juice, when the eavesdropper quietly confronted her. He told her that he was a reporter, and demanded that she give him the information he needed to write a story about her.

Seeing her obvious and palpable distress, I grabbed a pair of black pliers and held them at his throat, shouting at him and making a scene so that he could get thrown out of the restaurant. It was then that I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment