Sunday, March 25, 2012

Prince Charles and Camilla: My weird dream



I had an interesting dream last night about Prince Charles and Camilla. It started with me and Camilla in the back of a car, being driven to a rectory/church. She was wearing purple, and was upset, although I didn't quite know why. When we arrived, Camilla started crying inconsolably.
She walked down one path to the rectory/church; I took another path. I kept on looking for her and calling out her name. I was fiercely protective of her.

Next thing I knew, I was seated in the audience at a talk show. William and Harry were also in the audience somewhere. During the show, it was revealed that Charles had been cheating on Camilla with one of her closest confidants. There were videos and photos of him and his mistress cuddling, hugging, and playing footsie. I thought how ironic it was that Charles was cheating on Camilla with another woman, just as he had cheated on Diana with Camilla.

Then, when I looked down, I realized I was naked, and slouched forward as much as possible to hide my nakedness...

*End of dream*

No comments:

Post a Comment